Friday, June 27, 2008

took my gay ezlink photo today, had to retake it twice.
first, the aunty was like:" eh, smile lah! ".
me:" don't wan lah!"
*flash*
aunty:" lai, take one more, this one must smile! "
me:" ehhh.... orh, ok lor =D "
*flash*
aunty:" aiya, your specs reflect the flash cannot see clearly, take out and take. "
me:" don't wan lah, like that where got nice?! "
aunty:" if not got reflection cannot accept wan. "
me:" aiya... ok lor. "
aunty:" SMILE! "
*flash*
aunty:" SEE NOT BAD WHAT! "
me:" uhh, aiya can lah. "
believe it or not, 8 pieces of my face was only $6. friggin' cheap man. okay, that was for the "photo-shoot"

Slept in the afternoon till 5 when Mathew called me, and asked me out for bowling. So, okay lor. Me, Mathew and Jerry went to E!Hub to play, saw Christopher there with his coach, btw, his throws are awesome. I took Weiyang's NeBo card so it'll be cheaper.
played 4 games.
1st game: kns, 60+ pts
2nd game: got "huiling", 91 pts
3rd game: ON FIRE, 143 pts
4th game: tio extinguish ;P , 132 pts with front scores of 20, 40, 60, 73. shiok right?!
Went home, makan and now i'm here.
Tmr, another basketball friendly with Christopher's team, never played with them before but it'll be of good experience.
New City ftw.!

No comments: