Thursday, June 26, 2008

I told you bro. RED PANTS DOES NOT MATCH WITH BLACK BELT and you insist they are the best combination.

in the end, he changed to a pair of jeans. dumb dick. i just learnt how to whip someone with a belt from him, tried it on the bed. HOO! you don't wanna be there.
he thinks following trends is good. like wtf, pai kias spoil the fcuking trends so why bother wearing them. Skinnies were all so damn good looking till posers came to know about them and started wearing them whereever they went. losers.

anyw, today's thursday and i gotta make my I/C photo by tmr and make a new ezlink card on Saturday. hope it'll look good =) HOPE. can't stop listening to The GazettE. it's really kewl.

I AM SUCH A DICK. going home from school today around 4? i went in my lift, pressed 6 and close door. then i heard footsteps and i looked up. i saw a girl in blue blouse, dark blue skirt. uniform. i was like =C my jaws kinda dropped. as the door closed she just stood there, she never even pressed the lift button as the doors closed. i was kinda stunned so i forgot to press the open door button =S omg lah. AS THE DOORS CLOSED IT WAS LIKE A FREAKING MOVIE!!! OMGOOOSSSSHHHHH.

my dad's being an idiot to me, i left the laptop on for 30 mins + cus i was using it just now and i left it for my mum to use when she gets out of the toilet. he scolds me like fuck. saying should just leave it to hibernate! i told him to read up hibernate does nothing good to your com and he goes:" DON'T MAKE ME TAKE BACK THE LAPTOP AR!! " fuck.

No comments: