Thursday, July 3, 2008

i've finally finish the whole American Pie series. From 1 - 6. Really good, i mean if you interested in relationships and SEX that is. or at least find it amusing.
i did my MT oral 2 day back, i zao sia-ed as in i had those puberty high pitched voice thing. i totally laughed at myself while the examiners were dead serious. man, answering their question while laughing is one hard piece a shit. i am so screwed for that.

i getting kinda sick these days, since the week started a lot of mucus and shit like that. i've been cursing a lot these days too, probably 'cus of American Pie. fuck here and there. yeah.
i spit in class today, cus my mucus was blocking my windpipe, Nabilah and Lemon almost puked watching me spit, I ALREADY TOLD THEM NOT TO LOOK!

didn't eat the whole day so i'm starving.
Plans:
  • Friday: School, Movie: Wanted.
  • Saturday: Tuition, New City Training.
  • Sunday: most probably get myself to study
  • Monday: YOUTH DAY! Holiday, out to eat at RAMEN TEN TM at 12pm

Don't really care anymore, there's a probability that we're all gonna die in August anyway. i wanna do what i want to do. Else, i might be dead by then.

SINGAPORE PIE: NAKED STAIRCASE!!!

No comments: